Monday, 9 September 2013

Lousy radio retailer apparently gives up

This morning I got an email from PayPal saying that my money had been refunded by 446shop.com.

There was no communication from 446shop itself, as per usual. The last time I had heard from them, it was a very brief email telling me that, in spite of telling me that the order was on the way for weeks, it actually wasn't and they would ship it now. No date was given for shipping, and certainly no tracking number. In a few days, it will have been one month since I ordered from them. There is only a 45-day dispute window with PayPal, so I told them that I would initiate a dispute by 9/22 regardless of where the item was in their mysterious process. That would have left over two weeks to ship something that takes ten days, assuming that they actually did ship it instead of dithering.

So I will not be getting the HiGrade UHF radio after all. Maybe someone else will offer a good UHF HT (hand-held) with an actual 5 watts of RF. Come to think of it, HiGrade's spec on that RF output was probably as bogus as 446shop.com is.

Please remember that 409shop.com is completely different from 446shop.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment