News from KD0KJI
Hello, blog spot readers. Here is a update as to what I have been up to.
Let's start here with what I had in mind for Aerials in the Park. I started this in 2013 fall. I had one run, then in 2014 Chuck changed the name to H F in the park I just want to say that I kept the name and am in no way trying to compete in any way. Therefore, we have two events going at the same time.
I had made two big mistakes at the last two events. The first one was that I did not understand how to use the Alex Loop, in that I had the auto tuner on my KX3 -- it should have been off. The second one was that, after setting up my Diamond antenna and the KX3, I forgot the hand mic. That has been fixed. I am going to have a modest setup at the June 14 meet. I think you will be impressed with what I bring.
At the last H F in the park there were no pictures, or anything said of what happened, or anything about how many showed up. I hope Chuck can fix this.
Well, this is a short post I hope you enjoy. See you at Aerials in the Park 73s
No comments:
Post a Comment